NEW CDW Liquidation Auctions STARTING SOON
APPLY NOW TO PARTICIPATE.
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company with multinational capabilities, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 8,600 coworkers. For the twelve months ended September 30, 2017, the company generated net sales of nearly $14 billion. For more information about CDW, visit www.CDW.com.
CDW Liquidation Auctions is the official B2B marketplace for the liquidation division of CDW. CDW Liquidation Auctions will offer bulk quantities customer returns including: Notebook Computers, Desktop Computers, IT Equipment, Printers, Salvage TVs, and more.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
RECENTLY CLOSED AUCTIONS
- 6 Pallets of Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Rackmounted Storage, Workstations, Servers & More, 395 Units, Grade D, Ext. Retail $301,475, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $87,877Bids: 73Avg. Cost Per Unit: $222.47Closed: Jul 7, 2017
- 6 Pallets of Computer Displays, Printers, Voice Hardware, Plotters, Backups & More, 294 Units, Grade D, Ext. Retail $116,546, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $24,050Bids: 20Avg. Cost Per Unit: $81.80Closed: Jul 14, 2017
- 4 Pallets of Network Switches, Barcode Scanners, UPS/Battery Backups, Servers & More, 420 Units, Grade B, Ext. Retail $127,364, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $24,049Bids: 35Avg. Cost Per Unit: $57.26Closed: Jul 11, 2017
- 7 Pallets of Video Hardware, Audio/Video Cables, Cases and Backpacks, Charging Carts & More, 49 Units, Grade C, Ext. Retail $28,217, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $3,025Bids: 19Avg. Cost Per Unit: $61.73Closed: Jul 14, 2017
- 7 Pallets of Digital Signage Displays, LED TVs, Smart TVs & Monitors, 81 Units, Salvage TVs (Damaged Screens), Ext. Retail $79,280, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $1,011Bids: 17Avg. Cost Per Unit: $12.48Closed: Jul 7, 2017