NEW CDW Liquidation Auctions STARTING SOON
APPLY NOW TO PARTICIPATE.
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company with multinational capabilities, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 8,600 coworkers. For the twelve months ended September 30, 2017, the company generated net sales of nearly $14 billion. For more information about CDW, visit www.CDW.com.
CDW Liquidation Auctions is the official B2B marketplace for the liquidation division of CDW. CDW Liquidation Auctions will offer bulk quantities customer returns including: Notebook Computers, Desktop Computers, IT Equipment, Printers, Salvage TVs, and more.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
RECENTLY CLOSED AUCTIONS
- 3 Pallets of KVM Consoles & Switches, Interactive Flat Panel Displays & More, 132 Units, Grade D, Ext. Retail $59,902, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $5,185Bids: 12Avg. Cost Per Unit: $39.28Closed: May 8, 2019
- 4 Pallets of Notebook Accessories, Multifunction Printers & More, 197 Units, Grade D, Ext. Retail $69,796, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $6,575Bids: 12Avg. Cost Per Unit: $33.38Closed: Apr 17, 2019
- Truckload of Digital Signage Displays, Computer Displays & More, 191 Units, Salvage TVs (Damaged Screens), Ext. Retail $135,618, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $1,025Bids: 4Avg. Cost Per Unit: $5.37Closed: Apr 3, 2019
- 2 Pallets of Commercial Televisions, Computer Displays & More, 27 Units, Grade B, Ext. Retail $9,874, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $2,525Bids: 18Avg. Cost Per Unit: $93.52Closed: Apr 3, 2019
- 2 Pallets of Network Security, Peripheral & Barcode Scanners & More, 124 Units, Grade B, Ext. Retail $104,741, Vernon Hills, ILFinal Price: $16,808Bids: 54Avg. Cost Per Unit: $135.55Closed: Mar 27, 2019